Next Metro Transit Quarterly Service Change Goes Into Effect June 10
Interim Director of Communications
Metro Transit constantly monitors and reviews feedback from customers and operators in order to build a better transit experience for the St. Louis region. As a result, every quarter Metro updates MetroBus routes and schedules to better improve MetroLink connections and MetroBus on-time performance.
Brief details of the changes that will be implemented for the Service Change effective June 10, 2013 are as follows:
SUMMARY OF June 10, 2013 SERVICE CHANGES
• #10 Gravois Lindell: Trip adjustments between Civic Center and Central West End on weekdays.
• #46 Tesson Ferry: The last trip leaving Shrewsbury MetroLink Station at 8:28 p.m. will now serve the Met Life Company.
• #57 Maplewood Wildwood: The last trip leaving West County Mall at 11:30 p.m. will now leave at 11:32 p.m. in order to connect with the northbound #48 South Lindbergh bus.
• #61 Chambers Road: The trip leaving North Hanley at 2:44 p.m. will now leave at 2:39 p.m. to facilitate transfers at the Riverview-Hall Transit Center.
• #64 Lucas Hunt: Last trip on weekdays and Saturdays extended from Jennings Station Road to West Florissant and Lucas Hunt.
• #66 Clayton Airport: Time adjustments to improve on-time schedule.
• #94 Page: The 5:36 a.m. trip from Grand will leave 5 minutes later at 5:41 a.m. to allow better connection for passengers from the eastbound train.
• #95 Kingshighway: Time adjustments to the first three southbound morning trips for better connections with the southbound #90 Hampton at the Hampton Loop.
• #57X Clayton Road Express: Route timing will change slightly. Please check the new schedule online.
• #410X Eureka Express: Route change on all morning trips between the Highway 141 Park-Ride Lot and I-44
• #3X Muny Trolley will serve The Muny Theatre at Forest Park customers on evenings when shows are scheduled from June 17 through August 11, 2013.
Specific details about the June 10 MetroBus service change updates including the new schedules and maps can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Plan Your Trip section under Service Changes. Customer Service representatives are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling (314) 982-1406 or (618) 271-7879.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 374 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 121 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.