Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (March 17-23) and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• Maplewood-Manchester Station
• Sunnen Station
• Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
• Grand Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday to Friday (March 17-21) to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
• Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than scheduled departure times.
• Red Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Grand Station from 10 p.m. until the end of service Sunday, March 23 to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
• Blue Line trains will only operate from the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station.
o Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and the Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
o Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and the Fairview Heights Stations should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
• Red Line service may experience delays up to 10 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 372 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.