MetroLink Work Scheduled March 24-30
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (March 24-30), and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• Grand Station
• Union Station
• Civic Center Station
• Maplewood-Manchester Station
• Sunnen Station
• Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Grand, Union Station and Civic Center Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday to Wednesday (March 24-26) to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
• Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Stations.
o Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
o Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and Fairview Heights Stations should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
• Red Line service may experience delays up to 10 minutes.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Thursday and Friday (March 27-28), and all day Saturday and Sunday (March 29-30), to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
• Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than scheduled departure times.
• Red Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.