MetroLink Work Scheduled November 4-10
Director of Communications
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (November 4-10), and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• Rock Road MetroLink Station
• Wellston MetroLink Station
• Central West End MetroLink Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track between the Rock Road and Wellston Stations Monday through Thursday (November 4-7) from 8 p.m. until end of service to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance. Red Line passengers may experience 5-10 minute delays. Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End Station Friday (November 8) from 8 p.m. until end of service and all day on Saturday and Sunday (November 9-10) to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance. During this time:
• Blue Line trains will only operate from Forest Park station to Shrewsbury station. This will cause a 20 minute delay for Blue Line passengers from Central West End Station to the Fairview Heights Station.
• Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights Station and the Central West End Station should board a Red Line train to Forest Park Station to catch a Blue Line train.
• Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End Station and the Fairview Heights Station should board a Red Line train at Forest Park Station to continue eastbound.
• Red Line service may experience delays between 5 to 10 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 378 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 121 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.