Next Quarterly Metro Service Change March 10
Metro transit constantly monitors and reviews feedback from customers and operators to build a better transit experience for the St. Louis region. As a result, every quarter MetroBus routes and schedules are updated to better improve MetroLink connections and MetroBus on-time performance.
Brief details of the Service Change effective March 10, 2014 are as follows:
SUMMARY OF MARCH 10, 2014 SERVICE CHANGES
• #11 Chippewa: Running time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays.
• #27 North County Shuttle: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules.
• #44 Hazelwood: The last southbound trip on weekdays will be extended from Village Square to North Hanley MetroLink Station.
• #47 North Hanley: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules.
• #57 Maplewood-Wildwood: The last two westbound trips on Sundays will be adjusted to facilitate connection with the last two southbound trips on the #32 ML King-Chouteau at the Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Station.
Specific details about the March 10 MetroBus Service Change updates including the new schedules and maps can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Plan Your Trip section under Service Changes. Customer Service representatives are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling (314) 982-1406 or (618) 271-7879.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 378 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 121 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.