A good conversation in the comments section adds value to NextStop and adds to our knowledge and community, so feel free to have your say. NextStop maintains the following comments policy:
All comments, pings, and trackbacks are moderated. We will work as quickly as possible to approve comments, so please do not resubmit your comment if it does not appear on the blog right away. Editors reserve the right to modify or delete any comments that don’t conform to our guidelines below or that we deem otherwise inappropriate, and we will ban commenters who cannot follow the rules (with or without warning).
We welcome and encourage comments that challenge or offer constructive criticism, but please follow these simple guidelines:
- Keep it civil. We don’t tolerate profanity, obscenity, personal attacks, hate speech or harassment on this blog.
- Keep it on-topic. Relevant comments and links in comments are encouraged, but irrelevant or solely self-promoting links and comments are not. Good links add to the conversation and improve the blog. Comments that are irrelevant and/or include irrelevant links may be deleted (or have the links removed).
- Keep it legal. You must not post any dangerous or harmful links – no spam, no phishing, no links to ad-mining pop-ups, no work-inappropriate links. Don’t violate copyright or fair use laws. Don’t defame anyone.
NextStop reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of our policies, including this Comments Policy, at any time. You should check our policies pages periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these policies will mean that you accept those changes. If we decide to change our policies, we will post those changes on the appropriate policy page.
- Accessibility (19)
- Arts in Transit (93)
- Capital Projects (199)
- Construction (330)
- Economic Development (158)
- Flashback (345)
- Metro Lifestyle (1,077)
- Rider Alert (174)
- Safety (77)
- Scheduling and Research (34)
- System Changes (68)
- Technology (121)
- Transit Benefits (261)
- Uncategorized (2)