Ride On Metro to Local Events This FebruaryReturn to Blog
February is in full throttle and we are showing you exactly where to spread the love using Metro Transit this month! Check out the local events happening and start planning your trip with MetroLink or MetroBus.
Note that some MetroBus routes will be detoured during special events due to street closures. Don’t worry, we’ll get you as close to your destination as possible.
St. Louis Blues Games – Various Dates in February
Take Metro Transit to the Enterprise Center to cheer on the St. Louis Blues as they get through their season! Click here to view this month’s game schedule. The Civic Center Transit Center sits directly across the street from the Enterprise Center, making MetroLink and these MetroBus routes great options for getting to the game: #4 Natural Bridge, #10 Gravois-Lindell, #11 Chippewa, #19 St. Louis Ave., #30 Arsenal, #31 Chouteau, #32 Dr. ML King, #40 North Broadway, #41 Lee, #73 Carondelet, #74 Florissant, #94 Page, #97 Delmar.
Super Bowl LVII Watch Parties – February 12
Want to take your Super Bowl game-day experience to new levels? Catch the action and cheer on your favorite team at a local watch party. Watch the game and grab a drink at Bud Light Super Bowl LVII Watch Party at Ballpark Village using the Stadium MetroLink Station
Or you can enjoy the Super Bowl at Blue Dine & Lounge on Delmar. Take MetroLink to the Delmar Loop Station or use the #97 Delmar MetroBus to grab your seat and watch the game.
Mardi Gras Festivities – Various Dates in February
Metro will not be operating a special Mardi Gras shuttle this year, but there are several transit options available to help you enjoy all the fun and festivities. Start your Mardi Gras celebration with the Taste of Soulard. A self-guided tasting and pub crawl that allows you to choose your own adventure through the many Cajun flavors found throughout Soulard happening February 11 and 12. The party really kicks in gear with the Bud Light Grand Parade on Saturday, February 18, starting at 11 a.m.
Take MetroLink to the Stadium MetroLink Station, which is just a short walk away from the action. MetroBus is another great way to enjoy the celebration, with the #10 Gravois-Lindell, #30 Arsenal and #73 Carondelet MetroBus routes serving stops near Soulard. Please note that these routes may be operating on a reroute due to the Mardi Gras Grand Parade and festivities – check our online Rider Alerts before you head out.
Music and Concerts – Various Dates in February
Get to all the local music events this month using Metro Transit. Here’s a list of artists and musicals you’ll see in St. Louis this month:
- February 9-12: Blue Man Group at The Fox. Take a ride on #70 Grand MetroBus and get to the theatre before the crowd.
- February 16: Chris Janson at The Armory. Just steps away from the Grand MetroLink Station or a ride on #70 Grand MetroBus will get you there to enjoy this performance.
- February 24: Lift Every Voice – Black History Month Celebration at The St. Louis Symphony. Enjoy a ride on the #70 Grand MetroBus and enjoy the show!
- February 25: Kimbra at Delmar Hall. Enjoy this soulful voice by stopping at the Delmar Loop MetroLink Station or take the #97 Delmar MetroBus.
- February 26: New Jack City Live at The Stifel Theatre. Enjoy artist like Allen Payne, Treach, Big Daddy Kane, and more by riding on MetroLink or one of more than a dozen MetroBus routes to the Civic Center Transit Center, just south of the theatre. The Civic Center Transit Center serves these MetroBus routes: #4 Natural Bridge, #10 Gravois-Lindell, #11 Chippewa, #19 St. Louis Ave., #30 Arsenal, #31 Chouteau, #32 Dr. ML King, #40 North Broadway, #41 Lee, #73 Carondelet, #74 Florissant, #94 Page, #97 Delmar.
Other Local Adventures
Other fun events you and the family may enjoy this month include:
- February 10 & 11: St. Louis Food & Wine presented by Schnuks at Union Station.
- February 11: MissouriCon ComiCon Pop Culture Event at the downtown Holiday Inn near the Convention Center MetroLink Station or get there with MetroBus routes #32 Dr. ML King and #40 Broadway.
- Starting February 28: To Kill a Mockingbird at The Fox Theatre using #70 Grand MetroBus.
Plan your Trip Ahead
To plan your trip to any of these great local events, use our online Trip Planner or download the Transit App to plan your trip and pay your fare, or contact Metro Transit Information Desk at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text), available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.