Top 10 Transit Blog Stories of 2018
As the year comes to a close, let’s take a look back at the stories that made the most noise.
Here’s a look at the most popular blogs of 2018:
- Metro Announces Opening Date for Cortex MetroLink Station
- Metro Transit Updates Metro Reimagined Plan
- A New Vision for Transit in St. Louis
- How to Take Metro to Forest Park Balloon Glow, Balloon Race
- Forest Park Trolley is Free to Ride on Sundays This Year
- Celebrate the Cortex MetroLink Station, Greenway Grand Opening
- Your Transit Guide to Fair Saint Louis 2018
- Metro Hosts Informational Meetings, Public Hearings About New Transit Plan
- Metro Transit Provides Safety App to Transit Riders
- MetroLink to Operate on New Track Starting Monday
From opening the new Cortex MetroLink Station to fine-tuning the new Metro Reimagined plan, we’re taking big steps toward an exciting future – and we have no plans on slowing down.
In 2019, you’ll see us introduce new technologies to aid your transit trip, test new service options and launch a brand new service plan for the St. Louis region. The future looks bright, and we are excited.
Thanks for being a part of our community this year. From all of us at Metro, have a safe and joyous New Year!